The Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Kansas City was formed in 1998 as a non-profit organization to enhance the economic opportunities for Asian American businesses through education, networking, and advocacy while promoting community engagement and visibility.
- To promote, support, and foster business and cultural relationships among members of the chamber, local and national corporations, and the general public.
- To serve as a vehicle and resource center for our members to network and market their products and services.
- To increase visibility of Asian American businesses among major corporations, local and state governments, and other business organizations.
- To serve as a liaison between the state, county and local governments and members of Asian American Chamber of Commerce.
By joining the AACC, you support our efforts to foster relationships among diverse groups in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, which is home to over 40,000 Asian Americans. Our membership ranges from small businesses, dynamic entrepreneurs, emerging enterprises, and major corporations. Our members come from many parts of Asia including China, India, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, and more.
- Business Development Seminars
- Networking Events
- Annual Awards Gala
- Golf Tournament
- Holiday Party