Asian Chamber/NAAAP-GKC Foodies Networking:
Korean Culinary Experience
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Sobahn Korean Restaurant
7800 Shawnee Mission Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66202
Join fellow Asian Chamber and NAAAP-GKC members for a night of networking, culinary education and a delectable dinner.
Sobahn’s chef will present an overview of Korean food and the menu for the night:
- Pork Bulgogi (thinly sliced pork butt marinated in a sweet and spicy soy sauce with sliced onions)
- Tofu Steak (vegetarian option)
- Japchae (clear glass noodles with sauteed vegetables in a sweet soy sauce)
- Tteok Jjim (rice cakes, beef and vegetables in a sweet soy sauce)
- Kimchi (Korean fermented cabbage)
- Broccoli Ban Chan (blanched broccoli with tofu)
- Cucumber Kimchi (pickled spicy cucumber)
- Radish Kimchi (pickled radish)
Online payment is required to complete registration.
Please be advised that no refunds will be issued for no-shows.
Registration is now closed.
Event is co-hosted by: